InCharge publishes a leading online personal finance portal for servicemembers: Military Money. Created as part of the U.S. Department of Defense’s “Financial Readiness Campaign” with the support of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness, Military Money has over 250,000 annual visits.
InCharge writes and produces ten Military Money Minutes a week for Armed Forces Radio Network. Military Money Minutes are also distributed as podcasts via iTunes and online content syndication services.
- InCharge® Education Foundation is proud to have received several awards for its military education media.
- Military Money.com was recognized with an Interactive Media Award from the Interactive Media Council.
- Military Money.com was recognized by the Institute Academy of Digital Arts with “Webby Worthy” awards.
- MilitaryMoney.com received the Dr. Lowell G. Daun Award for service to the military community from the National Military Family Association.
- Military Money and the U.S. Department of Defense Financial Readiness campaign were recognized with a Program Showcase Presentation by the American Council on Consumer Interests. Military Money won the Outstanding Consumer Financial Information Award from the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE).
- MilitaryMoney.com received a Distinguished Military Site award from Military.com.
About The Author
In his 40-plus-year newspaper career, George Morris has written about just about everything -- Super Bowls, evangelists, World War II veterans and ordinary people with extraordinary tales. His work has received multiple honors from the Society of Professional Journalists, the Louisiana-Mississippi Associated Press and the Louisiana Press Association. He avoids debt when he can and pays it off quickly when he can't, and he's only too happy to suggest how you might do the same.