InCharge Debt Solutions is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization offering confidential and professional credit counseling, debt management services, bankruptcy education, housing counseling and educational initiatives promoting financial literacy since 1997. InCharge is trusted and reputable and has helped over a million people like you repay a staggering $2.8 billion in debt. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, InCharge is also a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) and is accredited by the prestigious Council on Accreditation (COA). When your financial future is a stake, you want to partner with a trusted leader who provides sound, legitimate and proven solutions for getting out of debt.
Help consumers achieve financial balance and move closer to their dreams.
To be a lifelong counseling partner for consumers on their financial journey.
Meet the InCharge Debt Solutions Corporate Officers.
- Member of NFCC (National Foundation for Credit Counseling)
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA)
- On the Board of Directors of Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
- Affiliated with InCharge Education Foundation, Inc. (ICEF) which provides financial literacy training to service members and their families through MilitaryMoney.com
- InCharge Certified Financial Counselors (23 of them) invited to assist in “Making Home Affordable Foreclosure Prevention Workshop” sponsored by the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Awarded the “Circle of Excellence” by the National Business Research Institute (NBRI) in 2010, 2009, 2008, recognizing InCharge’s dedication to measuring and improving its customers’ level of satisfaction.
- Selected to “Top 100: Companies for Working Families” (Orlando Sentinel) eight years in a row.
- InCharge Education Foundation (ICEF) selected as “Not-for-Profit Organization of the Year” in 2008.
- “MilitaryMoney.com” Earns Top Ten Status in the Kiplinger.com “Personal Finance Guide for Military Families,” 2009.
- InCharge Debt Solutions has been officially recognized as an adopter of the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling and is a HUD-approved housing counseling agency.
- InCharge Education Foundation wins Excellence in Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Award in 2008.
- Nonprofit Credit Counseling: Professional, certified credit counselors offer individual advice for developing and balancing budgets, managing money, using credit wisely, and building a savings plan. InCharge provided over 500,000 confidential budget and debt counseling sessions during the last five years.
- Debt Management Plans (DMP): InCharge can customize a debt management program for you to provide debt relief that is a sound alternative to bankruptcy. A debt management program will consolidate your debt payments into one manageable monthly amount because InCharge will work with your creditors to lower your interest rates – and usually eliminate late fees – so you can pay down your debts in a much shorter period of time at a lower monthly cost than you’re now paying. When you start a debt management program with InCharge, the collection calls are reduced and you can get debt relief without another loan or dealing with bankruptcy. A debt management program is a no-loan alternative to debt consolidation.
- Housing Counseling: InCharge is approved by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to help consumers in the state of Florida with their housing needs. Facing foreclosure? We review your individual situation and provide you with possible short- and long-term solutions. InCharge can also help you with pre-purchase counseling.
- Bankruptcy Counseling and Education: InCharge is among a select group of agencies approved by the Executive Office for United States Trustees to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Anyone who files for bankruptcy must complete a credit counseling session from an approved provider and receive a Certificate of Counseling before filing. InCharge also provides pre-file debtor education courses to individuals seeking discharge from bankruptcy. InCharge and its affiliates have provided over 750,000 bankruptcy course sessions since 2006.
- Education: InCharge provides money-management and housing finance education seminars and workshops. In addition, the InCharge Education Foundation maintains an extensive library of financial education materials and resources covering a wide array of money management topics.
InCharge® Education Foundation, Inc. (ICEF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, provides educational products and services that promote improved personal financial literacy of consumers nationwide, encompassing everything from community outreach workshops and eLearning tools to bankruptcy credit counseling and Military Money. Meet InCharge Education Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
ICEF serves consumers from many walks of life, civilians and military, students and the retired, and anyone who could benefit from personal finance education. Its educational tools and services include:
- Military Money: Military Money is a leading source of financial literacy resources, tools and news for America’s Servicemembers. From the GI Bill to VA loans, frequent moves to deployment preparation, the military and their families face unique financial challenges. MilitaryMoney.com provides those who serve with empowering, timely information so they can Serve, Save and Be InCharge.
- Military Money Minutes: Daily 1-minute tips broadcast on Armed Forces Radio to military bases around the world. InCharge Education Foundation has produced over 2000 Military Money minutes on every financial topic that touches a service member’s life, from VA loans, to the GI Bill, to making the most of your Thrift Savings Account to how to manage your finances while deployed. Also available on iTunes.
- Military Money guide books: These hard copy and ebooks help service members learn about about financial topics most relevant to them.