Client Bill of Rights
As our clients, you have the right to:
- Confidential, knowledgeable, professional and courteous service.
- Non-judgmental counseling by trained and experienced certified counselors.
- Prompt response to questions, requests and concerns.
- Statements of funds received from you and payments made to your creditors.
- Access to a library of online tools and educational materials.
- A Complaint Resolution Process should you have any dissatisfaction with InCharge services.
- Discontinue your relationship with InCharge at any time, for any reason.
If you feel that we have not upheld each of the rights listed above, please contact:
Client Statement of Non-Discrimination
InCharge serves all members of the community. We do not engage in the practices of discrimination in the selection and participation of clients in our programs or services with respect to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.