Updated: December 7, 2021 |
InCharge® Education Foundation is proud to have received several awards for its distinguished products:
- Grab Todd’s Cash received Technology & Learning Magazine’s Award of Excellence.
- Military Money websites were recognized by the Institute Academy of Digital Arts with “Webby Worthy” awards.
- Military Money received the Dr. Lowell G. Daun Award for service to the military community from the National Military Family Association.
- Military Money and the U.S. Department of Defense Financial Readiness campaign were recognized with a Program Showcase Presentation by the American Council on Consumer Interests.
- Military Money won the Outstanding Consumer Financial Information Award from the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE).
- Military Money website received a Distinguished Military Site award from Military.com.
- Mind Your Finances e-Learning received the Excellence in e-Learning, Bronze Award for Custom Content from Brandon-Hall.com and Online Learning Magazine.
About The Author
In his 40-plus-year newspaper career, George Morris has written about just about everything -- Super Bowls, evangelists, World War II veterans and ordinary people with extraordinary tales. His work has received multiple honors from the Society of Professional Journalists, the Louisiana-Mississippi Associated Press and the Louisiana Press Association. He avoids debt when he can and pays it off quickly when he can't, and he's only too happy to suggest how you might do the same.