Set up an online debt consolidation loan alternative: without meeting a loan officer. In fact, you can get debt consolidation online without even taking out a loan. Our software can pull your credit report, list your debts and recommend a program that offers you lower monthly payments, one consolidated payment and a way out of debt in 3 to 5 years.
Online Debt Consolidation | Online Debt Management Program
Why work with a Non Profit for Online Debt Consolidation?
Non profit credit counseling companies are dedicated to improving the financial lives of the people they serve. When you work with a non profit credit counseling agency, you will be treated to high quality credit counseling and debt relief solutions that are best-suited to your situation, not driven by a sales commission or profit motive. Many for-profit financial institutions are criticized for offering products, services and advice that benefit the firm’s bottom line more than the client.
InCharge is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Our mission is to help you find debt relief and our advice is based on the details of your personal situation. We may tell you that bankruptcy is your best option and refer you to a bankruptcy attorney. We may recommend our debt management program: a program that consolidates your payments into one, and request lower interest rates from your creditors on your behalf. Our counselors may determine that you qualify for a government housing program that can lower your monthly mortgage payments. As a nonprofit, we help you regardless of your ability to pay for counseling and other services.
What is Non Profit Debt Consolidation?
Nonprofit debt consolidation, also known as a debt management program, is a debt relief solution that may be recommended to you after completing a credit counseling session. You can start a online counseling session or call the number on the right to speak with a certified credit counselor. During the session, you’ll identify the root cause of your financial problems, develop a personal budget that maximizes savings, and be provided with a debt relief solution that best meets your personal situation. One potential solution is the debt management program. Here are the features of this program:
- Consolidate credit bills into one easy monthly payment
- Pay off your debt faster (debt free in 3-5 years)
- Lower your interest rates regardless of credit score
- Stop collection calls
- Eliminate late fees and over-limit charges
- Online debt management program tools like I’m InCharge
- Build a realistic budget and financial plan you can follow
We may also provide you with referrals to governmental and non profit organizations that can help you improve your overall personal financial situation.
Consolidate Credit Card Bills With an Online Debt Management Program
Are you paying 5, 10 or more credit card bills every month? One of the most popular features of a debt management plan is that it can consolidate credit card bills into one monthly payment. This feature makes it easy to pay your bills on time, avoiding missed payment and late fees.
With InCharge, you can go through credit counseling online, and find out if you qualify for a debt management program. Our step-by-step software leads you through a budget, pulls your credit report to list the total amount you owe, and formulates a plan that may help you lower your monthly bill payments and consolidate them into one. By working with our online program, you can take your time, review your accounts and customize your plan. If you have questions or prefer to work with a person, you can also call in and get help that way.
If you do decide to join our debt management program, you can do so online and manage your account with our many web and mobile phone tools, including the I’m InCharge Mobile App.
Online Debt Consolidation Loans
Here’s a news break: not everyone enjoys sitting across the table from a banker and spilling their financial guts. Enter the internet, the latest marketplace for debt consolidation loans. Did you know you can get a debt consolidation loan online, without ever having to speak to a person?
Here is a typical debt problem for many consumers and some alternatives she could consider to effectively deal with it.
Susan is looking for an online debt consolidation loan to consolidate her 12 credit cards into one monthly payment, with a lower average interest rate. She doesn’t have time to meet with a loan officer and would like to handle the application, document submission and approval process online. The good news is, in the age of the Internet, there are a number of places that Susan can turn for online debt consolidation loan.
- InCharge Debt Solutions: The debt management plans offered by InCharge is not a loan, but it does the same job as other online competitors: pay off debt in a 3-5 year period without charging interest. In fact, InCharge’s program actually reduces the interest rate you pay on your debt. The best thing about it? Your credit score isn’t a factor and you can enroll online without ever speaking to a counselor.
- Lending Club: Lending Club is a peer-to-peer lender. Borrowers fill out a profile and apply for a debt consolidation loan online. Lending Club uses a proprietary formula to score borrowers and tier interest rates, including credit score. Interest rates range from 5.99% to 35% and could be less than half the interest rate paid on credit cards.
- Prosper: Prosper is another online debt consolidation loan option. Maximum loan amounts are $35,000, average interest rates range between 5.99% and 36% and a “closing fee” paid to Prosper of approximately 1% of the loan.
- Avant: Avant targets customers with credit scores under 700. The company directly funds each loan and their interest rates are a little higher than the competition – somewhere between 10% and 36% — but there is no origination fee. Terms of the loan vary from two to five years.
- Another peer-to-peer lender, but with a little bit of a twist: Upstart is looking at young borrowers who might not have much of a credit history. Their computer model takes into account your education level, what your college major was and what kind of job history you have. Loans are between $3,000 and $25,000.
- This company wants to do business with people who already are good credit risks. They offer phenomenal rates – as low as 2.19% with auto pay – and you can borrow from $5,000 to $100,000. Loan terms are from two to seven years with interest rates ranging from 2.19% to just under 15%.
Online Debt Consolidation Companies: How Do I Decide?
Many people ask themselves, can I consolidate debt online? Of course you can. Gone are the days when managing your financial life meant sitting across the desk from a loan officer at a bank. Reputable companies like InCharge offer a full suite of online tools designed to offer you personalized debt relief online. Here are some times on how to choose an online debt consolidation loan company.
The goal of any debt consolidation loan is to simplify payments, while eliminating debt. All the companies mentioned above can do that.
Your decision on which one to choose should include research that addresses these areas:
Value: It’s hard to eliminate debt if you’re paying a lot of interest and fees on it every month. Look for a company that can a) lower the interest rate you pay; b) lower your monthly payment; and c) eliminate your debt in 3-5 years. Meeting those three conditions should be the starting point in making your decision.
Customer service: If you have a question, is there a way to get it answered quickly and easily? The company you choose should be looking out for you first. By law, nonprofit agencies must consider their customers’ needs first, or they can lose their nonprofit status. The same laws do not apply to for-profit companies. They typically worry about their bottom line first and your problems second. That is in their best interests, not necessarily yours.
Trust: When you are struggling with debt obligations, it’s easy to get desperate and be exploited by companies making promises they can’t keep. Check the track record for any company you’re considering. How long have they been in business? What are their customers saying about them? Are their credit counselors accredited? Make them earn your trust, before you commit to doing business with them.
Transparency: You should be able to go to any company’s website and answer any concerns you have about the value the business provides, the commitment it has to customer service and the track record that says you can trust them. Things like who is eligible; what kind of programs are offered; what are the costs for the service; where is the company located; what are the hours of operation; how can you reach customer service; all should be easily accessible on the company website.
Do your research. If a company hits all four targets, you’re decision should be easy.
What Online Debt Management Program Tools Does InCharge Offer?
Let’s face it – today people are used to managing their bank accounts, credit cards and mortgages online. Stamps, checks, envelopes are fast becoming relics of the past. InCharge recognizes that people want to interact with their debt management program online. That is why we developed online tools to help you do everything from monitor your creditor proposals to check your balances and change your payment due date. When you join InCharge’s program, you’ll have access to our online tools, making your debt payoff journey as smooth as possible.