myPay: W-2s Now Available On myPay Site
Delivery of W-2 forms is a little bit easier this year, thanks to myPay.
All military and Defense Finance and Accounting Service civilian users who request or already have a myPay personal identification number and access myPay will automatically receive an electronic W-2. The electronic method is now the primary means of delivery for all DFAS civilians and military users with a customized myPay PIN.
MyPay allows active duty, National Guard and Reserve military members, civilian employees, and military retirees and annuitants to take charge of their pay accounts online with such services as:
- View, print and save leave and earning statements
- View and print tax statements
- Change federal and state tax withholdings
- Update bank account and electronic fund transfer information
- Manage allotments
- Edit address information
- Purchase U.S. Savings Bonds
- Control Thrift Savings Plan enrollment
- View and print travel vouchers (features vary by armed service and status)
Strong encryption and secure sockets layer technologies combined with user-unique access make myPay safe to use and protect personal information from unauthorized access. Visit myPay site.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]