November 20, 2015
Do you have a question about debt, bankruptcy, credit or other personal finance questions? Are you’re too busy or too embarrassed to ask someone for help with your personal finances? iPhone and iPad users can now chat LIVE with InCharge Debt Solutions credit counselors using Facebook’s new Rooms app. All users identities will remain completely anonymous to both InCharge and Facebook.
If you have a question to ask InCharge or want to read other anonymous users questions and answers – get started in 4 quick and easy steps:
1. Save this image to your iPhone or iPad camera roll.
3. Create a login
4. When asked if you have an invite – click OK – and let the app find the invite you saved in step 1 on your iPhone or iPad’s camera roll.
Not sure what to ask? Here are some top questions to get you thinking!
- Should I pay my smallest debt first, or the one with the high interest rate?
- Should I borrow from my 401(k) or IRA to pay off debt?
- Will getting divorced affect my credit?
- I have an offer to settle my credit card debt for less than half of what I owe. Will it help my credit to settle?
We’re looking forward to hearing from all of you very soon! #BeInCharge If you’re struggling with debt and would like speak to one of InCharge’s certified debt counselors on the phone – call: 1.877.251.1887