Homebuyer Education from eHomeAmerica
Who Should Take This Course
- First-time homebuyers
- Borrowers who need homebuyer education certificates to qualify for a loan
- Individuals looking to become more educated about homeownership
- Homebuyers working with local housing counselors
Key Features of eHome America
- Complete at your own pace
- Animated videos covering all materials
- Easy-to-read content with highlighted keywords
- Quizzes throughout course to ensure understanding
- Instant access to local homeownership counselor
- Printable certificate at end of course
Benefits of This Course
- This HUD-approved course includes instruction in the financial and practical aspects of buying and maintaining a home, along with learning the advantages and disadvantages to homeownership.
- Learn about credit report review, creating a budget, debt-to-income ratios, and what loan programs or down payment assistance programs are available in the community.
- Learn about Predatory Lending, Foreclosure Scams
- Understand the documents required for closing a loan.
- Our certificates can be used toward the NSP (Neighborhood Stabilization Program) and First Time Homebuyer’s Down Payment assistance programs (check with your Realtor)