Partnerships With Employers
Personal economic stress is estimated to cost businesses as much as $300 billion a year in lost productivity, absenteeism, turnover, medical and insurance costs. The quickest way to depression is financial ruin.
Workplace Financial Literacy
The availability of financial literacy through an employer assistance program is an affordable benefit that helps retain the best employees.
Employees who are financially healthy are more productive, absent less, and earn higher job performance ratings.
From motivational e-newsletters to webinars, online courses, in-person workshops and one-on-one financial counseling, make InCharge Debt Solutions your one-stop shop for financially empowering employee-initiatives.
Workplace Financial Literacy Features
- Comprehensive credit and housing counseling services
- Budget review and analysis
- Personal financial crisis solutions
- Comprehensive educational resources, targeting employees at different life stages
- Co-branded website with employee-centered tools and solutions
To learn more about our partnering programs, please contact:
Outreach Programs Director
See Other Partnership Opportunities